Monday, October 8, 2007

#7 Blog about technology - The Wonders of YouTube


Like most people I have been aware of YouTube and what it is but hadn't really used it that much until last weekend when I wondered if it would be easy to find music clips and videos on the site. My have the scales fallen away and those who were once blind now can see and hear!! I have well and truly taken a stroll down Memory Lane testing YouTube to see if somebody has loaded this particular band or that one - and yes usually they have. I also like the fact that once you have discovered a particular video or song you can go into the profile of the person who loaded the clip and see their library of other videos they have uploaded. Lots of potential here for getting in contact with like-minded folk who are into the same obscure eighties bands as you are. For your aural and visual pleasure I present Shriekback's "Nemesis" from the wonderful cd "Oil and Gold"- enjoy!

No comments: