Friday, October 12, 2007

#9 Newsfeeds - feed your head......

We are going to set up a Graphic Novel collection for adults at Belgrave library and I thought that this would be a good chance to test Google Blog Search to see if anyone out there in the Blogosphere had set up a blog about graphic novels. Of course they had and I have subscribed to the RSS feeds for "Grovel" and "Comics Worth Reading". I wonder if there is any subject under the sun that people haven't blogged about?

Anyhoo - here's a picture of The Thing one of my favourite comic book characters.

Also set up a feed from the ANZ Reference Centre to "Library Journal" - a slight case of synchronicity here because we were only talking about staff subscribing to some of the library science journals through the databases yesterday. And yes it was really easy - go here and click on "One Step Alerts".

1 comment:

Michelle McLean said...

Just what I needed, another RSS feed! LOL. Thanks Paul for that awesome hint, love what you're learning, cos its teaching me more too!